Apple TV in connected HDR buy cheap Driven: The Billy Monger Story on tv

Driven: The Billy Monger Story

Directed by Charlie Russell
genres Documentary

25 vote
Great man. Not ashamed to admit I cried a little. You go Billy I"ll be rooting for you from now on. Will somebody please connect 12V to Peter Windsor"s balls, and then close the circuit for a second or two each time he interrupts anybody? He is f #cking terrible at listening - watch some of his other interviews if you don"t believe me.

When you are not afraid to die. A price to pay. Incdedible talent. Go Billy go. If id ever won a superball lottery i would start a f1 team just to give billy and kubica the chance to be driving f1.

You are a inspiration and determined young man you show em. The amount of idiots in this comment section who cant understand why the lying kid got 6 years (3 with good behaviour) genuinely concerns me. I want to watch it complete ????.

What a star this boy really is hope he can secure the sponsers and go on to fufill his dreams # sponsor monger. Listen to me people: If Billy becomes a new F1 World Champion in a Near or far Future, I"m going to say. TOLD YOU. That poor mum i hope she finds a way to live again and how can he only get 8 years! Not only did he kill someone but he ran off leaving, for all he knew, all of them to die.

He had cuts all over his hands and bandaged hand. If he wasn"t in the car how did he get his injuries. He looks like morgz tbh ?? but ngl this guy has hella perseverance. A little odd that the driver, who fled the scene) only got 2 more years than Dannylee. The sad thing about this is that it"s philanthropy used as an advert. again. Awesome. Awesome what a guy ??. Ha ha the boy is back as a man. top top stuff billy. such a hill to climb and you smashed it son happy for you and all around you lets start the steady road trip to the top of motor sport. xx. William should get this kid would be better then stroll and sirotkin.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

نرم افزار حسابداری سازه حساب تراوشات ذهنی آزاد دندون سریال مگ ثبت شرکت خارجی شرکت ام آی ام برند طراحی سایت